We know that our Summer Programs are unlike any other, but this year…
we’re going “Above and Beyond!”
Call today to schedule a private tour at your convenience.
FACT: Students can LOSE 40% of what they learned during the school year OVER THE SUMMER MONTHS!
That’s why we are The ONLY Choice for Summer Academic and Enrichment Programs!
FULL DAY ~ Summer C.A.R.E. & ENRICHMENT Camp
MORNING HALF DAY ~ Academic Program
Choose individual days or weeks or the whole summer!
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLANS!
Pay weekly, monthly or get a pre-pay discount. We will work with you! Pay only for the day/weeks byou want!
Send Your Child on an Adventure This Summer!
Our 2017 Summer CARE Camp Theme is
“ABOVE & BEYOND”
In addition to our morning Academic curriculum featuring Common Core Standards, our afternoons will consist of a variety of Enrichment activities and Field trips!
***IMPORTANT! If you have NOT enrolled in Summer yet, please contact us right away!***
40% Discount Before April 1 —30% Discount Before May 1— 10% Sibling Discounts
Some activities include:
- Academic Bridge – Loose NOthing and JUMP Ahead
- Writing Skills Workshop
- Math “Madness”!! & Skills Builder
- ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES:
- Cooking for FUN
- Health & Fitness
- Dance & Movement
- Visual & Performing Arts
- Arts & Crafts
- Team Sports Basics:
- Football, Basketball, Soccer & Hockey
- Aquatic Center on Fridays
So get ready for this academic & FUN adventure we will be sailing into starting June 19!
First, our students will attend our morning Summer Bridge Academic Program focusing on
Common Core Academics
in Reading, Writing and Math.
Our afternoons will consist of learning things like
Culinary Arts, Languages, Engineering, and other interesting and fun classes!
High School students
will be introduced to our C.A.R.E. Mentoring program
where they will have the opportunity to be a camp counselor during the summer earning Community Service Credits for Graduation !
We LOVE our amazing, one-of-a-kind Summer programs!
Save your child’s spot AND get the early rates for the entire SUMMER!
Our students will
Enjoy FUN, ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES
Focus on CHARACTER BUILDING
Learn the ACADEMIC SKILLS to prepare for the next grade level
What makes us DIFFERENT from other Summer ‘camp’ programs?
- We offer core academics that are fun and interactive to prepare campers for the next school year.
- We offer specialized enrichment groups each day including, Art, Music, Science, Foreign language, to name a few.
- We offer field trips and guest speakers to enhance the weekly camp theme.
- We bring in people and programs to captivate campers’ minds and imagination.
- We help campers see that they belong to many communities and we actively teach character building skills essential to community living.
- Our leaders and teachers are adult professionals, skilled at imparting knowledge to young people.
- Our adult teacher/student ratio is approximately 10:1. We know each camper by name and we keep them close to staff at all times.
- We know how to have fun! Our afternoons are filled with water play, picnics, park visits, enriching crafts, music, and drama. We also know how to just chill out when necessary.
- We send our campers home each day happy for the new friends they are making, the experiences they share, and eager to return the next day!
Flexible schedules allow you to plan your child’s camp around the family’s needs. Choose a little or a lot; your child will be a happy camper every day!
Check out this video that one of our students created after our 2nd Summer CARE Camp in 2010!
WE ARE CAMP C.A.R.E.! We practice STRONG CHARACTER to see the best in others and ourselves. We strive for ACADEMIC SUCCESS and have HIGH EXPECTATIONS to be the best we can be! We are people of compassion and respect, REACHING OUT to make a difference in our community. We participate fully in ENRICHMENT classes because we LOVE to learn. We are the Camp that CARES! _______________________________Check out what our campers are still telling us about our previous summer’s CAMP C.A.R.E. Read their article HERE!
What I LOVE about Camp C.A.R.E.
By Elijah Mims, grade 4 “The two things I love about Camp CARE is having fun and going on field trips. My favorite field trip was the Ronald McDonald House. At the Ronald McDonald House we cleaned, we played, and we explored the house where the children were staying. We also learned that they have lots of toys to distract them from the pain. I’m glad I got to help the children. I had a good time!”